Bistro, Shops, Clothing Boutique
Open 10am - 4.30pm Tuesday to Saturday
Guidelines for donation goods
Emmaus is a Re-Use (through resale) organisation and a recycler of paper, textiles and metals. We attempt to accept all donations covering a wide range of items however we cannot accept everything. Below is a list of the main requirements for donated items.
• Items must first and foremost be clean and in a saleable condition or be a material we recycle.
• Items must be complete and functioning, as we do not repair or replace missing parts.
• Furniture that is upholstered (including mattresses and soft furnishings) must have a current fire label attached.
• Electrical items must be no older than 10 years.
• Electrical items such as TVs and Video/DVD players must have a remote control.
• We do not accept computer monitors or printers on their own.
• We do not accept young infant items (e.g. prams, buggies, cots, car seats, play pens and high chairs).
• We do not accept office equipment of any kind.
If you are unsure as to whether your donations are suitable please speak to a member of staff. Remember, it might be recyclable.
We wish to thank you for donating goods to Emmaus Village Carlton, we do rely upon your generosity.